Saturday, February 21, 2009

ShopWurld - My First 30 Days!



Hi everyone. Bobby Williams here. Just wanted to let everyone know how my first 30 days are going with my new ShopWurld home based business. I received my email invitation on January 15, 2009 and immediately joined the business since Shopwurld does not cost anything (no investment), there's no selling, no inventory, no risk ...AND no income limits!

I decided to build myself a website to help me build, market, and promote my new ShopWurld home business. It only took me a couple of days to get it done. I named it Save N Shop Wurld Nbg (our team name). Go check it out! Google and the other web engines picked up my site a few days later and on Sunday, January 25th, my FIRST business partner prospect, Kimberly Yancey, found my site and joined my team. By the end of the day on Sunday, my team had grown to 6! If you want to join Kimberly's ShopWurld team, just click on her link. She would love to have you as a ShopWurld business partner.

As of today, 41 individuals have decided to join ShopWurld as my business partners! Not bad for the first 30 days, right? My Goal for the next 30 days is to double my team size to 82 ShopWurld business partners. If you are one of the next 10 individuals to join my team, I will personally help you get your business growing online as well! Better Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment